IC JAGAAS 2016 – Extended Abstract Submission Deadline Extended till 10th January 2016
Knowledge Hub in the Global Village:
Japan ~ Iconic Leader in Human Resource Development ~
Japanese Graduate Alumni Association of Sri Lanka (JAGAAS)
Embassy of Japan, Sri Lanka
To be held in 19th & 20th February 2016 at • Canter for Banking Studies, Rajagiriya, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Deadline for Abstract submission: 31st December 2015
|Conference Chair:||Prof. HD Karuanrathne (President JAGAAS, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka)|
|Advisory Committee:||Mr. Masaki Takaoka, Professor Sampath Amaratunga, Dr. S. M. Punchibanda, Dr. Sunil Jayantha Navarathne, Professor P. S. M. Gunaratne, Professor Sunanda Maddumabandara, Mr. Merrick Goonaratne, Mr. Chandra Fernando|
|Conference Secretariat:||Dr. R.M. Udayangani Rathnayake, Dr. Kumudinei Dissanayake, Dr. Shirantha Heenkenda|
|Organizing Committee:||Professor H. D. Karunaratne, Dr. R.M. Udayangani Rathnayake, Professor Patrick Rathnayake, Dr. Nimal Navaratne, Dr. Samantha Kaluarachchi, Mr. Ananda Peramune|
|Editorial Committee:||Professor H.D. Karunarathne, Dr. Saman Dassanayake, Professor N. S. Cooray, Professor Thamara Athauda, Professor Mangala de Soyza, Professor Patrick Rathnayake, Dr. Kumudinei Dissanayake, Dr. Nimal Navaratne, Dr. R.M. Udayangani Rathnayake, Professor. D. B. P. H. Dissa bandara, Dr. Aruna shantha, Dr. Shirantha Heenkenda, Professor Samitha Manawadu|
International Conference of Japanese Graduates’ Alumni of Sri Lanka-2016
IC-JAGAAS 2016 is a multidisciplinary conference focusing on Knowledge Hub in the Global Village: Japans ‘Iconic role inhuman resource development’.
Conference dates and venue:
- 19th & 20th February 2016
- Canter for Banking Studies, Rajagiriya, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Business, Management and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Humanities and Culture
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural Sciences
- Please submit your Extended Abstracts not exceeding 1000 English words (excluding the title page) using the Template attached. Title page and Extended Abstract pages for blind review must be submitted on or before 31st December 2015 via email@example.com.
- Please write your papers relevant to the conference theme and mention under which conference track/session your abstract must be considered.
- Reviewed Extended Abstract Authors will be notified by 15th January 2016.
- Selected Extended Abstract Authors must submit camera ready copy of the Extended Abstract on or before 31st January 2016.
- Selected Extended Abstract Authors will be invited to present the academic paper at the Conference.
- Full papers will be compiled to an edited volume and to be published after the Conference presentations. For further details please visit www.jagaas.com.